Friday, June 4, 2010

Rose Colored Glasses...

Well, not exactly. Although, I'm pretty sure they will be some shade of pink.

That's right, Saeler is getting glasses!

I took her to the eye doc last week and he confirmed what we've been observing over a year now...she definitely has impaired vision. Specifically, Saeler is far-sighted. We've taken the last few days to do some frame shopping and here's what we've come up with.










I had her try on some other metal frames that were much thinner, but Aaron veto'd them right away. I'm kind of stuck between the last two. Whichever one we choose, I know she'll look adorable! And we'll be getting a back-up pair as well because, well...she's a four year old and I'm sure we'll need them sooner than later. :)
I'm still believing for her eyes to be completely healed, but right now I feel peace in going ahead and getting her glasses. I know it will help her tremendously and as her mom, I want her to be able to enjoy and see all that is going on around her!
So cast your vote! Final decision will be made tomorrow and I'll post pics as soon we get them!





3 comments:

  1. I am having so much trouble deciding between the last two, but I think I'm going to say......the purple ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Becki, the purple ones really seem to fit Sae's style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the purple one's too ;-)

    ReplyDelete